Baby blue stars BurpyBoo burp towel
- Premium organic cotton toweling and jersey used on either side
- Waterproof layer between the cotton
- Handy pockets at either end to catch any spew or milk
- Curve on one side ensures a neat fit to the neck
- Wash at 40 degrees max and do not tumble dry
- Bundle discounts available
So many of you have asked us to do a burp cloth we realised it was a real need, but you all wanted something a bit more premium than what is currently available on the market so we put our thinking caps on and started drawing.
What we ended up with is the BurpyBoo which we just love, we used the same fabric as we use in our robes so super soft organic cotton. Towelling on the inside (or outside depending what you prefer) and jersey cotton on the other side and a waterproof layer in the middle so no milk dribbles or spew will soak through to your shoulder.
We added a curve to one side so it fits neatly into your neck and two pockets at either end so any milk dribble or spew will roll down into a waterproof pocket rather than onto your back (we’ve all been there right?).
These are ideal for children with sensitive skin (no nasty plastic against their little faces) and refluxy babies.